We have a new round of small groups launching in September. Stay tuned for the latest updates.
Berger Home Group (Adults)
- Sundays 4:30 pm
- Morning sermon follow up discussion
- All adult ages welcome
- Home in Worthington
Hart’s Home Group (Adults)
- Sundays 6:00 pm
- We are a group of people learning, growing, and living life together. We discuss real issues and find Bible based direction and guidance. Of course, food is always a part of it.
- Home in Powell
- Discussion & Fellowship
- Mondays at 7:00 pm
- Capital City Church Cafe
- Bible study, fellowship, sermon discussion
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 6:30 pm
- Recharge your battery here with no agendas! A trickle charge or jump start… whatever you need.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (5240 Bethel Centre Mall)
More Infusion (Men)
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Recharge with other men
- Winking Lizard (1380 Bethel Road)
Moments for Moms (Mothers and small children)
- Tuesdays @ 10am with a puppet show at 10:30am
- Come drink delicious coffee and connect with other moms as your children enjoy playtime and socialization.
- Coffee Connections of Hilliard (4004 Main St. Hilliard, OH)
- Play area for children
Clintonville Men’s Group (Men)
- Thursdays 7:00 am
- Friendship, prayer, and various studies with discussion.
- Panera (4519 N. High Street)
- Fellowship, Prayer, Study
For more info on any of the groups and to get connected with a group leader, please contact the church office at (614) 442-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.